SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from October 25th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on October 25th, 2018
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering – 6:56
- PnP JS Core library update – 16:15
- Office 365 CLI update – 19:45
- Reusable SPFx controls update – 21:15
- Demo – Vipul Kelkar – SPFx extension to display dynamically the core metadata of a Site Page – 23:13
- Demo – Simon Ågren – SharePoint Framework List View Custom Action to multi-share files (using PnPjs) – 33:53
- Q&A – 44:42
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- Code sample from Vipul’s demo – react-application-sitepagecoremetadata
- Code sample from Simon’s demo – react-command-share-pnpjs
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is November 8th, 2018, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are encouraged (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 26th of October 2018