SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from March 28th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on March 28th, 2018
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering – 4:58
- PnP JS Core library update – 13:14
- Office 365 CLI update – 15:14
- Reusable SPFx controls update – 16:37
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – 18:09
- Demo – Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq) – SP Types Item code extension – 20:35
- Demo – Alex Terentiev (Sharepointalist) – Page Sections Navigation – 32:20
- Demo – Joao Mendes (Create IT) – React-Tree-Organization-Chart – 43:05
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- Blog post around SP Types from Sergei | Actual extension in VS market place
- Alex’s demo solution in GitHub | Blog post
- Joao’s demo solution in GithHub | Blog post
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is April 11th, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 29th of March 2019