SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from January 3rd is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on January 3rd, 2018
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering – 6:21
- PnP JS Core library update – 16:30
- Office 365 CLI update – 20:35
- Reusable SPFx controls update – 22:46
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – 24:48
- Demo – Kyle Schaeffer (Spiritous) – Data dashboard web part – 28:23
- Demo – Mikael Svenson (Puzzlepart) – Download files as PDF – 41:33
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- SharePoint list data visualization web part code demonstrated by Kyle Schaeffer
- Save and export files as PDF SharePoint Framework extension source code
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is January 17th, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 4th of January 2019