SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from June 6th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on June 6th, 2019 – Call hosted by Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering (4:52)
- PnP JS Core library update (9:40)
- Office 365 CLI update (13:30)
- Reusable SPFx controls update (14:40)
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – (16:09)
- Demo – Hugo Bernier – Move from no-framework to React based implementation (17:57)
- Demo – Bob German (Microsoft) – SPFx Teams tab accessing Microsoft Graph for the business scenarios (31:35)
- Demo – Luis Mañez (ClearPeople) – SPFx Teams tab using custom schema extensions with MS Graph (41:44)
Notice – As covered in the community call, we will take a summer break for July. We will not be having community calls or delivering SharePoint Developer weekly updates. Back in normal business on 1st of August.
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- Hugo – Blog post | Code Sample
- Bob – Blog post | Code Sample
- Luis – Code Sample
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is June 20th, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 7th of June 2019