Build people centric experiences on all devices.
A device-independent platform for building people-centric experiences that span all devices.
Check out Graph Notifications. Read more
Microsoft Graph Notifications
New at Ignite 2018
Graph Notifications offers an enterprise-compliant, people-centric, and cross-platform notifications platform using the Microsoft Graph.
Activities make users more productive by helping them resume important tasks in your app quickly across devices and platforms in experiences like Windows Timeline, Cortana and Microsoft Launcher.LEARN MORE
Announcing Project Rome SDK v1
Project Rome supports SDKs for both Android and iOS. Read the announcements and learn how to use these SDKs to create experiences that span across Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
Drive user productivity with cross-device app experiences
Build amazing cross-device and cross-platform experiences to drive user productivity for your applications.WATCH NOW
- Project Rome SDK accouncements
- Building connected apps with UWP and Project Rome
- Project Rome: Driving User Engagement Across Devices, Apps, and Platforms
- Cross-device experiences with Project Rome
- Going Social: Project Rome, Maps & social network integration (App Dev on Xbox series)
- Announcing Project Rome Android SDK
- Android: Project Rome for Android Update: Now with App Services Support
- New Share Experience in Windows 10 Creators Update
- Building a Remote Control Companion App for Android with Project Rome
- Web-to-App Linking with AppUriHandlers
- Project Rome at Microsoft //Build 2018
- Timeline (Windows 10 April 2018 update)
- Build 2017: Channel 9 live: Project Rome Q&A
- Build 2017: MS Dev Show: Project Rome
- MS Dev Show podcast: Project Rome with Shawn Henry (Nov 8, 2016)
- Build 2016: Driving User Engagement with Connected Apps and Devices
- Timeline (Windows 10 April 2018 Update)